EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
The 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right-hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage. The break-a-way arm is not an option when 1601 is equipped with the convenience open option.
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gearbox rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right-hand mount.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460-volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115-volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- The arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.5"H x 14.75"D.
Aluminum arm 14-ft lighted compatible with vehicle barrier 1601080 and 1603180
Compatible with hardware kit 1601530 and 1601240
1601-530 or 1601-240, and 1601-535 are required.