Backhaul PTP Radio, MIMO 4X4: 4ac, frequency 5.150 - 5.875 GHz, IP67, Speed up to 1.5 Gbps, Integrated 25 dBi Antenna, Monitoring through the cloud
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Optional Accessories View All Products
The B5 is for urban or rural areas where there is greater spectrum availability.
- Frequency: 5150 - 5875 MHz (supports the new band 5600-5650 MHz).
- Distance from 0 to 10 km approximately depends on the restrictions of the local regulations.
- Maximum performance up to 1.5 Gbps of added speed in DL / UL.
- 25 dBi antenna, 8 ° dual-polarization V / H.
- Adjustable elevation: ± 20 ° mechanical.
- Metallic mounting included.
Main characteristics for B5 and B5c.
- Integrated GPS + GLONASS system for efficient synchronization of data packets in Tx and Rx.
- Dual-channel with simultaneous and independent Tx and Rx for redundancy and interference reduction.
- Radio in 2.4 GHz 802.11b / g / n integrated for management via WiFi from a cell phone or tablet.
- MIMO and modulation: 4x4: 4 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM.
- Management of bandwidth in DL / UL: 50/50, 75/25, 25/75% and automatic by demand of the traffic direction.
- Operation mode: access point and station.
- Channel widths:
- Single-channel of 1x20 / 1x40 / 1x80 MHz in environments with noise.
- The double channel of 2x20 / 2x40 / 2x80 MHz for less noisy environments.
- Channels 1x20 / 1x40 / 1x80 MHz in HD.
- Maximum transmission power: 30 dBm (2-stream), 27 dBm (4-stream).
- Wireless protocols: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA), TDMA-FD.
- For inclement weather: IP67.
- Temperature range: -40 to 55 ° C (-40 to 131 ° F).
- Maximum power consumption: 20 W, ideal for solar systems.
- Power supply: 48-56 Vdc, via PoE passive POE56V injector (included).
- ESD integrated overvoltage protection.
- Network interface: Gigabit Ethernet.
- Advanced security: 128-bit AES-PSK.
- Up to one million packages per second.
EASILY ADD NEW LINKS
Typical backhaul solutions waste spectrum with each link installed and impact network capacity. The unique high-precision GPS synchronization technology allows the Mimosa B5 and B5c products to reuse the same channel throughout the network, and up to 4 links can be automatically coordinated.
Unlicensed spectrum can be unpredictable. Therefore, Mimosa custom designed a unique multi-channel and automatic technology to protect its links when it encounters interference. The B5 and B5c automatically maintain their links with two independent operating channels and adapt using our auto-everything technology to proactively resolve problems to provide optimal link speed and reliability. It's like 2 smart links in a single radio!
INCREDIBLY FAST, INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE.
Awarded as the fastest unlicensed backhaul in the industry, the B5 and B5c also offer broad bandwidth control options. Dynamic modes automatically adapt to traffic demand and provide an ultra-low link latency of ~ 1 ms for confidential voice and video communications services. While reserved bandwidth and GPS synchronization modes allow asymmetric reservation or 75/25 in the direction of traffic.
MONITOR WITH EASY AND MUCH MORE
Immediately after installation, your links are ready to be monitored through the free Mimosa Cloud service. With extensive data collection and analysis, assessing the health of the link and identifying potential problems has never been so easy.