Super Wi-Fi Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz Access Point, 70° Integrated Sector Antenna, 802.11a,b,g,n,ac, Up to 256 Concurrent Users, Supports Tokens-Vouchers.
- High Sensitivity Reception
- High coverage up to 500 m (1640 ft) to mobile devices at 2.4 GHz
- Supports IP55 to outdoor installation
- SNR control connection
- Dual Band, 1167 Mbps, 256 concurrent users... more info
Brand: ALTAI TECHNOLOGIES
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
The carrier-grade Altai C2s Dual-Band 2×2 802.11ac WiFi AP/Bridge is specially designed for service providers that need carrier-grade performance such as outstanding coverage and high capacity while remaining highly economical solution. Combining several technology breakthroughs such as superior RF and filter design, smart band steering, and load balancing technologies, the Altai C2 series is an ideal solution for hotspot and smart city connectivity.
C2s Dual-Band 2x2 AC Super WiFi AP/Bridge
The C2s flexible architecture supports standalone mode, controller-based, or cloud-based management with AltaiCare. The zero configuration of Altai allows a non-technical person to simply plug Altai C2s to WiFi Network.
• 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band dual concurrent access
• 2×2 MIMO for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) radios
• Up to 50% larger coverage minimizes the number of APs required for any WiFi network
• Combined with either A8-Ein (ac) or A3-Ei, the solution delivers WiFi coverage up to 3 km
• Standalone, controller-based, or cloud-based management with AltaiCare
• IP-55 rated carrier-grade 802.11a/b/g/n/ac AP for different applications
• Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
• Easy installation & web-based or cloud-based management
• Multi-operating modes allowed: AP, bridge mode or CPE
• 802.3at compliant PoE