3000VA/2700W No Break Online UPS / Rack/Tower / 120 Vac Input and Output / LCD Display / NEMA L5-30P Inlet
Brand: EPCOM POWERLINE
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
The On-Line topology (double-conversion) UPS is the high-density version of epcom Power Line, designed for 100/110/115/120/127 VAC voltage applications. It is equipped with power factor correction (PFC) at the input, power factor of 0.9 at the output, offering high levels of reliability and protection for IT systems, telecommunications equipment, medical equipment, and mission-critical systems, it is convertible to Rack or Tower and only takes 2U Rack units.
- Capacity: 3000 VA / 2700 W.
- Topology: On-Line
- With LCD screen
- Wave type: Pure sine wave.
- Battery: 6 x 12V / 9Ah.
- Output power factor: 0.98
- Voltage Regulator: 95 - 135 VAC.
- Voltage Output: 100 V / 110 V / 115 V / 120 V / 127V AC (Configurable by LCD).
- Option for the battery bank.
* 1-year warranty
The Most Reliable UPS Line of Products
Get to know the EPCOM UPS Power Line
- The EPCOM UPS Power Line was designed to provide high performance and excellent quality. Our UPS line of products protects the equipment and supplies a constant voltage power through an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR). Easy to use and install at unbeatable prices.
Interactive UPS Line
The EPCOM UPS Power Line meets the needs of network hardware and computer applications among many others. Our equipment corrects the power fluctuations prolonging the lifetime of the batteries.
Reliable Source of Energy for your Equipment
On-lineUPS Technology (double-conversion), designed for 100/110/115/120/127 VAC voltage applications
Equipped with an input Power Factor Correction (PFC) and an output power factor of 0.9, offering high protection for IT, Medical and Telecommunication mission-critical systems. It only requires 2 rack units.
- • On-line UPS offering high-efficient double-line conversion technology
- • Pure sine wave signal
- • Operates in energy-saving Eco-mode
- • Dynamic Voltage Range
- • Configurable Output Voltage through the LCD screen
- • Battery module to extend backup time
- • Rack/Tower Installation
- • It can be configured horizontally or vertically.
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
The EPCOM Power Line's Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) stabilizes the incoming AC signal and high/low voltages, maintaining an output of 120V. AVR reduces power failures and significantly increases the battery life
Configurable Output Voltages
Most of the EPCOM Power Line models can be configured at different output voltages: 100 V / 110 V / 115 V / 120 V / 127 V, AC